• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 12, 2015] Hall Of Gaming Sm4sh Wii U Biweeklies (Wallingford CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hey guys. This is CT's first consistent Sm4sh event and will be alternating with PM, so let's give it a shot.

Rules:
2 Stock
6 Minutes

Starters:
Palutena's Temple FD
Battlefield
Smashville
Town and City
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Jungle Japes
Duck Hunt

Stage Selection is 1-2-1
1 Ban during CP.
* If you CP to FD, you can choose any Omega Stage besides Final Destination.

Venue Opens at 6, bracket begins at 7.

Venue: 5$
Sm4sh: 5$

We're going to be experimenting with side events if we have time, more info as these become more consistent.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
And I'd like to make a special announcement for this. Because PM's biweekly could not run last week due to weather related incidents, we'll be running both this week. Expect this to happen anytime weather cancels either game too.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hey, we seem to be down a Gamecube adaptor, if anyone accidentally took it please bring it back for the next tournament. Thanks.

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
I cannot attend this one, but if the Smash 4 ones indeed start running biweekly you can definitely expect to start seeing me in 2015!

Dissent

Bananaman Formerly Known As Sails
NNID
dotDissent
I'm fairly certain this isn't the correct page anymore and that it's just auto-renewing. Might want to take it down before people try to attend this nonexistent tournament.

MLGF

Smash Lord
An administrator or the event organizer has deleted this event from the system.

This thread has now been automatically locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom