• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 28, 2015] Dehydration: Electric Boogaloo in the Saltwest (Tempe, AZ)

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Copied from FB thread (https://www.facebook.com/events/394651790699987/)
Will update as details are finalized.

Please PM Me or post in the FB thread/AZ PM FB group if you have any questions.

PM only tournament at Cottonwood 101/103, at ASU. Player cap currently at 100. Pre-registration coming up soon!

This tournament will consist of doubles and singles, at a cost of $5 per event.

Doubles will be a straight double elimination bracket. Singles will consist of round robin pools into pro and amateur brackets!

WE WILL NEED SETUPS. Bring your setups, bring your friends, HELL bring your friends' setups. We really need them. We will NOT be able to run everything on time/at all if we do not have your support in this matter.

As always, bracket will be run strictly. You WILL be DQ'ed if you are not present for your matches on time, or are not in the venue without telling a TO. We do not want to have to do this, but we WILL if it means a well ran tournament.

TIME AND SCHEDULE IS CURRENTLY TBD.

Ruleset will be posted in detail soon.

More details will be posted as they are fully organized. Keep posted, and hope to see you here!

SoS_Dagg3r89

Smash Rookie
I'm assuming this is for Smash 4?

I can bring a Wii U and a copy of the game but I don't have anything else aside from that.

Top Bottom