• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jab Reset with Peach

VA

Smash Hero
There is something I do with Peach that I haven't noticed other Peach players doing. Normally when Peach gets a dsmash off and the opponent misses a tech on low percent, the Peach will dsmash again, usually getting 1 hit 2 max. Instead of this on fast fallers I prefer to:

Jab > FC Uair > Grab

I know this sounds a bit ********, but is this not a bit better than just dsmashing again? Thoughts?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
jab resetting after dsmash with peach has been known for a while. nice combo though.

Cia

das kwl
people have been doing this for a while. But many foxes and CFs expect this, so they roll after the jab.

So now it's Dsmash > Jab > Dash attack.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I've seen people do it, but not often. I just think it's kind of dumb to dsmash again right away (I'm actually just judging this off a few vids I watched of Armada and Pink Shinobi today). My combo is fun.

I'll just keep doing it when it works xD

P.S connor I like your Peach

Top Bottom