• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

J/W. Anyone ever LH upB?

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
Usually I face chop chars who tried to edge guard me.
But every once in a while they get too frisky and run all the way to the edge of the edge and try to attack. I wait for the attack and ledge hot a sweet spotted UpB right in their face.

I'm not sure how well it goes over on all characters and it **** sure doesn't work all the time, but I think it's pretty good to punish mistakes and aggressiveness.

SO.....
anyone?

Thanks for the title edit info.

TrageÐy ®

Smash Cadet
Yup, I do it all the time. Annoys the heck outta my friends when I hit it right, and follow it up with a aerial Z. :D

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
My friends never let me ledgehop aerial them anymore. They finally learned they get chopped in the face or drilled everytime. Now they just kinda hang back and wait for me to get up.

Nublet, do you have Super Paper Mario? If not, what else is Mr. L from? SPM is pretty fricken awesome.

nublet06

Smash Lord
no i actually havent had the free money to just buy a new game, but i researched in to SPM cause i wanted to make sure Luigi was in it. then i found Mr. L and fell in love without even playing it yet LOL. if i ever get a bunch of money or a present for something im gonna get it.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, yeah, Mr.L is waaaay too good. He should definately be in Brawl. I honestly can't see him not being in it.

BroBot ftw. (Luigi's amazing robot)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I dunno Randall, Bowser/Barry never misses a powersheild, and their sheild DOES MASSIVE DAMAGE!

I love wavedashing into a SHFFLC with Luigi in SPM though. You just run with dashell, and crouch to wavedash, then jump real quick for a short hop, and pwn n00bs from there.

C 3

Smash Ace
Mr. L ftw!!! if they improve Luigi and make Mr. L around the same level with minor changes, that'd b so cool. It would also b cool if they made Mr. L as a Luigi costume. What do you guys think about that? (WITHOUT FLAMING POOR C 3)

Top Bottom