• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ivysaur on Conga Jungle 64 Stage Freezes

brawllegend

Smash Rookie
So I just defragmented my external hard drive and got a fresh copy of PM on a new SD card (Sandisk 2GB), and this is still happening.

I don't have an exact test case, since it seems somewhat random, but here's what I do that makes it occur quickly:
- Play as Ivysaur (he's the only one I noticed this happen with so far, but the problem may be with the stage..?)
- Play on Conga Jungle 64 with a CPU or Player as (seemingly) any other character, but I used G&W
- (still freezes without this, but noticed it may freeze more quickly if you do) charge solarbeam, and unleash on opponent standing on upper platform on either side.
- Try to take a picture (don't need to save it, it freezes before it gets to that point). If it doesn't freeze, try zooming out a bit and rotating.

It's happened 5 times to me so far (but I was trying to do it to get more info on what's going on)..

Does this happen for anyone else?

EDIT* This also happens in 3.0

Top Bottom