• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IT IS DONE (not the takumi vid >_>)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
In response to this thread, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96447.

Note, I made this a 64 combo vid, as that is the only way I could record vids. I used an Emulator, and FRAPS to record it.

Now, let's get some things straight. It's going slow because it was recording, I don't use Jiggz, at all, I was just messing around.

I also realize that doing it on CPUs is meh. But like I said, it's FOR THE MUSIC MAN, plus No DI in 64, so those COULD be possible.

Enjoy. And jiggz players don't really need the second half. :laugh: :laugh:

AND I KNOW THERE IS NO ROLLOUT IN 64, but nobody else was willing to take t3h challenge.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kVEfJ2xqz1w

mkmelee

Smash Lord
That was ridiculously bad.

Oh, and the music was even worse than the combos. Rather than rollout which makes little sense, a better title would have been something like "Puff Slacking Off While CPU is AFK".

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Hahaha... Honestly I was really enthusiastic about it when I learned you could do Project 64 Kaillera, but it always messes up on my computer. I would play you if it did work, though I'm not anything great on 64. Honestly though, hahaha, that video was bad.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Perhaps...

And I've shown this video to countless others, the good comments outweigh the bad.

Top Bottom