• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Hello, fellow Smashers. I've always been a huge RPG fan, and one of my persoanl favorites happens to be Golden Sun, a game that is conviniently made by Nintendo. Now, I'm sure the inclusion of Isaac sounds unlikely, but I have plenty of reasoning to support my claim. If you disagree, I'd love to hear your opinion. Maybe I'll change my mind. Anyhoos, let's get started.

Golden Sun is an RPG that was made by Camelot, but, like Game Feak, Nintendo has pretty close ties with them. Isaac has already appeared in a Smash Bros game as an assist trophy. He uses the first ability displayed in Golden Sun, move, to summon a large hand that pushes smashers off the stage, while not dealing direct damage. Because of these reasons, it doesn't sound like a longshot to let him in the game.

Now, many would claim that he isn't suited for Smash Bros because of his lack of moves, but if Lil' Mac can get in with his original moveset being rather shallow, I don't see this being a problem. After thinking back, I generated what his set could look like.

Nuetral Ground: Sword
Not much explanation here, he IS a swordsman.
Side Tilt: Jab
A quick jabbing attack, not much knockback but a decent amount of damage.
Up Tilt: Swipe
Swipes the sword upward, hitting aerial foes.
Down Tilt: Ducking Jab
Similar to Marth's, which involves jabbing the ground. Useful on ledge-hoggers.

Running Attack: Bandit Sword
Based on the special attack from the weapon with the same name, it is a dashing attack that moves Isaac forward a bit during the attack.

Nuetral Air: Spin Attack
Isaac twirls around, hitting foes from both sides.
Side Air: Air Slash
An attack that swings the sword. It can hit foes slightly underneath as well as beside.
Up Air: Skyward Jab
Hits foes directly above.
Down Air: Spire
A meteor smash that summons a rocky spire underneath Isaac.

Forward smash: Power Jab
A jabbing attack with very good knockback
Up Smash: Trunk
Creates a branch that shoots into foes above.
Down Smash: Briar
Creates thick thorns all around Isaac.

Special: Thorn
Creates a vine that wraps around the stage (similar to Pikachu)
Side Special: Thick Briar
Creates a large spike in front of Isaac
Up Special: Ragnorak
Isaac flies into the air and slams down with his sword.
Down Special: Quake
Isaac slams his sword into the ground, launching a chunk of crust from the ground.

Final Smash: Venus Dijinn
A Djinn hops atop Isaac's head and dishes out continual damage while Isaac retains full control.

Whew, that was a mouthful. Anyways, if you still disagreem you probably have a valid reason. But I hope this little post may help predict Isaac as a newcomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom