• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is The Red & White Ice Climber Skin Better?

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
I have been experimenting with the Ice Climber skin of red and white lately. What is special about this skin is that you play as Nana and Popo is the cpu. I may be wrong but i feel as if Popo as the cpu is better than having Nana as the cpu. I know i might be crazy but I personally see this AI not performing weird tasks such as when i play on Yoshi's Story the Ai won't jump off and try to land on randall. I see Popo being more aggressive and when I get knocked off the stage i see the cpu attacking my opponent and smash attacking. I may be completely wrong and this might just be complete luck, but i feel as if this skin makes Popo perform better. Correct me if I'm wrong or state your opinions or theories please.

Wibbles

Smash Cadet
I am pretty sure that the AI doesn't change at all, it is the same character, just a different colour. Speaking of which, orange is far better looking than red for ICs, and still has Nana as the lead :p

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
Ehh I don't think so man. The AI stays the same for all skins or else this would have been reported way earlier.
Also Blue and Pink master race pls <3:icsmelee:

Top Bottom