• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm so glad that out of all of the Fire Emblem Characters, 4 of them play pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiboyGaming

Smash Cadet
Marth: Air Spam. Frequently use d-smash. Occasionally hit B/DownB.
Lucina: Air Spam. Frequently use d-smash. Occasionally hit B/DownB.
Roy: Air Spam. Occasionally forward smash, hit B/DownB.
Corrin: Air Spam. Occasionally forward smash, hit B/DownB.

I've never fought anyone who plays these characters who don't follow this formula.

I originally though Corrin would be cool and unique but naw we need another Marth.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Not only is this PHENOMENALLY incorrect, but it is also completely unnecessary to make it a thread.

Hey Raziek Raziek mind doing the honors and locking this pointless thread?

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
The fact that you say Marths use D-smash like ever shows your lack of experience outside of For Glory. In fact, all this shows your lack of experience outside For Glory. It is so hilariously incorrect.

Raziek Raziek Please

M@v

Subarashii!
I disagree with the thread creator, but more importantly this thread is completely unnecessary. A post like this could go in the Corrin social rather than its own topic. Don't forget guys/gals you can always M@v M@v too if you guys need anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom