• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Back

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Who I need to beat ta be the number one sheik?

Haha seriously though whatever happened to my beloved Sheik forum:(. Place used to be fairly active. I still think Sheik can go far......someone just needs to take here there. Hopefully that person will be me, guess we'll find out.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Please teach me sheik?

On a more serious note, what happened to all the people that made all those threads/contributions just one year ago?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hi Cross nice to meet you....i'm Marz:)

Was Tristan talking down to me?:(.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Well, there doesn't seem to be that much to talk about Sheik besides the match-up discussions.

Edit: Maybe we can have a separate thread about model sheik vids (in other words: how to play her correctly) with top sheik players.

Edit Edit: Or maybe a Sheik interview thread.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
interview thread!

model sheiks~ we need recent vids when I ****~

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I would go to Apex if I thought I had a shot at some money.....which I do not. Regionals are cool but nationals that aren't even on my coast aren't going to happen for a while.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
That's no good. A little motivation and some confidence can take ya a long way. Now then......Sheik dinner..........meet all us sheiks,........ And then we smash peeps at Apex! Sounds easy enough an there's your motivation lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Mmm... I prob won't make APEX I don't think I'll enter mlg either but I may stop by.......

Top Bottom