• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If someone disconnects during an Online match...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As we all know, some noobs like to disconnect when they are losing. In Brawl, when they disconnect, their character is replaced by a CPU. But I dont know what level that CPU will be on. Anyone have any ideas on what level the CPU will be on? Im guessing level 5 or 9.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
it be mad awsome if the computer saw u playing pro and they put a ocmp that played just like you. if you were shiielding like mad let them put a guy who shileded a lot as a cpu

D.c is soo dumb tho seroisuly. loosing = exp and you get better and learn

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, but I would assume lvl 9 considering that with all the mayhem going on in the game it wouldn't matter, unless it was a 1v1 match.

ChewyChase

Smash Cadet
DCing is bad but you know it will happen... dumbest thing is, when you're playing 'with anyone' it's not like any stats are recorded, so you gain nothing in disconnecting. I repeat, YOU AVOID NOTHING BY DISCONNECTING.

Which is why I never Mario Kart on the DS anymore; because you CAN gain something from it so people do disconnect.

It would be cool if the computers were that smart, too, you're right.

Top Bottom