• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers and keeping their CGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Maybe Sakurai will keep IC's cgs. Maybe he will make them more broken then MK. Or maybe he will give some other broken AT gimmick.

They had

Brawl

Chain Grabbing Infinite, Hobbling, and Wall Pummel lock

Melee

Wobbling, and they had cgs.

Personally, I like the IC's infinite gimmicks. Maybe Sakurai will give them some other gimmick like don't get touched by ICs or lose a stock and ur sanity.

What sakurai needs to do is make The D3 Climbers. So that way I can Dthrow CG all day cuz it would be extra gay...Ey!!!! Errybody has fun getting cged Ey?~!!!!!

Point of this thread I want to keep IC's gayness for next smash. What bout u?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping for a new ice climberU, before sma4sh that would bring a new look to the IC and possibly result in them getting a second rep?? (pollar bear):awesome:

Oh yah this thread is about something? Ok i shall ask a valid question.... whats a cgs?

:phone:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Follow the wise words of yani. Not only is he the World's Fastest Hedgehog, but you can tell he knows what he's talking about because he supports Muddy Mole as well. ;)
even if that thread is now on the last page *grumble grumble*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom