• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I was banned from Gamefaqs? Well, let's come here then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Pascale

Smash Rookie
You probably already know the first parts of my leak. I was banned from gamefaqs, because mods Hurr durr. You may say "OMG, he is just a western user that tries to make rebellion" well guess what. I am American. I went to japan to find work, and Sakurai found me.

Balance isn't possible. Our own testers already made a pre-pre-tier list. Meta Knight is middle. Big thing.

Oba_keikoku is Evershade Valley (Dark Moon). I just realized that.

Temple is the only Melee stage returning.

Sandbag's final smash is Home Run. It gets a baseball bat (don't ask me how pls) and attacks the opponent right next to him.

Paper Mario will use hammers and partners. Also stickers.

Lemme see... Well, just ask me anything, I might know it,

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

This ain't Gamefaqs homie... No one is gonna believe **** like this....I hope.

Mr_Pascale

Smash Rookie
I know. Just saw many people talked about my info here and though on coming here to answer questions.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You deal realize we have a thread focusing on this garbage and a huge majority of them came from GameFAQs. We know bull**** when we see it. SmashBoards ain't dumb.

Plus we've already seen FOUR "leaks" from GameFAQs alone TODAY so what makes you special?

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Okay... If you're an actual leaker, who are the Pokémon characters in the game? Even if you're fake, I'm still curious.

Mr_Pascale

Smash Rookie
I posted my info and everyone shi**ed on it and started making fake leaks. A bunch of geeks.

Dr. Kawashima was planned on the 60 roster. He was cut in the first roundup.

Okay... If you're an actual leaker, who are the Pokémon characters in the game?
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Charizard and Mewtwo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Okay... Why were Squirtle and Ivysaur cut? And did Sakurai ever consider anyone else?

Mr_Pascale

Smash Rookie
Okay... Why were Squirtle and Ivysaur cut? And did Sakurai ever consider anyone else?
In the 60 roster he had Deoxys and the full trainer. Deoxys was cut in the first round up for being definitely irrelevant, and Squirtle and Ivysaur were cut on the Veteran discussion room for not being iconic enough. Pokémon is all about being iconic.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Eh nope dude. Sorry for the disappoint, maybe you should go to a bar and forget it.
*hmmmmm* suspicious...... I think I know who you are, I know your trying to be top troll or whatever but this isn't gonna work. Enjoy having this locked.

Oh and I don't drink. Thanks though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The people here are far more knowledgeable (and have more common sense) than the people on GameFAQs.

And Temple being the only returning Melee stage? Why would only ONE Melee stage return, if any at all? And why would it be Temple?

Mr_Pascale

Smash Rookie
Because Sakurai.

Also I don't care about the people. I am telling consistent info here. Believe it or not.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I have a big respect for Sakurai and if anything I KNOW that he wouldn't EVER let a leaker get past him, considering how secretively he's making this game already. Let give him freedom to roam around throwing leaks in these forums just like that. Aren't you fired by now?

Yaawn though, guys...

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
In the 60 roster he had Deoxys and the full trainer. Deoxys was cut in the first round up for being definitely irrelevant, and Squirtle and Ivysaur were cut on the Veteran discussion room for not being iconic enough. Pokémon is all about being iconic.
Right. Two of the gen 1 starter evolution lines were cut for not being "iconic" enough.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do you have a certificate like me?

I got mine for $14.99 (plus $4.99 P+H) and 4 Froot Loops boxtops. If not, you're just an ant compared to me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Leak Searching Team"?

"Because Sakurai"?

At this point I think he's either trying to be funny or is an idiot. As if that wasn't enough, he claims to be the leaker who claimed to work directly with Sakurai.

Let's all point and laugh at this guy:

I have a big respect for Sakurai and if anything I KNOW that he wouldn't EVER let a leaker get past him, considering how secretively he's making this game already. Let give him freedom to roam around throwing leaks in these forums just like that. Aren't you fired by now?

Yaawn though, guys...
Actually, Brawl (the whole game) was leaked more than a month before it released in Japan, so anything is possible really.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Or just keep debating pointlessly the whole day with him while knowing he's wrong.

I'm outta here.

Eternal: True. This one's not even having it's release date clear except it's coming this year.

Less holding water, you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom