• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I show to the world a NEW SSBM CHEAT!! Infinite combo in training mode

160R

Smash Rookie
You can view how to get infinite combos in Super Smash Bros Melee here:
Youtube

Or, if you are using a Wii, here:
Wiitube

What do you think about this trick?

EDIT:

Whow! I have seen some other member videos and they have nice glitches! One got infinite combos with Mewtwo and a red sell. This happened in SSBM version 0.1
Does it work in all version?

I see my trick is not the first way to get infinite combo. At least works in all versions...

Elen

Smash Lord
Rofl, why did he use the word "fastly" so much. It's in the video almost 4 times, and in the video description as well. News flash buddy, fastly isn't a word, and this technique is old and useless.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Rofl, why did he use the word "fastly" so much. It's in the video almost 4 times, and in the video description as well. News flash buddy, fastly isn't a word, and this technique is old and useless.
My guess is that the person doesn't speak English as a first language >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Way to be the only one whos not a **** in this thread 56K.

I believe you'll find that the training mode script is, indeed, not in english. Way to have a brain and flame him you *******s. Just because something is old news doesn't mean you flame someone for finding out about it on their own at a later point in time.

This did waste an pretty large amount of time though. 'specially this post. LOL

Eggz

Smash Hero
Good call =/

I probably would've flamed too if I didn't want to suck up alot and eventually be a mod. >_> <_< >_> <_<

I smell warnings afoot.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
thanks for showing the video!!!. the reason i'm not doging you out is because this has happened to me... i'l give it 5 stars for good quality and it actualy showed a diffeent way to do it faster thenk you for the movie (good captions too)

160R

Smash Rookie
Old? I never saw a video about this so posted here...
I have searched and only saw people getting infinite combos with Mewtwo but other way (a red shell and Bowser) and only in 0.1 version of SSBM.
This works in all versions. If it has been done before, sorry I didn't realize, and sorry to waste time in sharing it.

And yes, English is not first language. It is the third one after Català and Spanish.

Anyways thanks to the people who appreciated it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Way to be the only one whos not a **** in this thread 56K.

I believe you'll find that the training mode script is, indeed, not in english. Way to have a brain and flame him you *******s. Just because something is old news doesn't mean you flame someone for finding out about it on their own at a later point in time.

This did waste an pretty large amount of time though. 'specially this post. LOL
I feel your pain Eggz i'm on 56k and i hope everyone understands this vid is like.. 3 minutes that's like 20 waiting on dial-up.

160R

Smash Rookie
This video is a "How to do video tutorial" for noob people who want to know how to do it.
This video is not a "Look what can I do, I'm better than you" video.

160R

Smash Rookie
No, to get all those combos in that way without glitches. And yes, one of the uses is to get quickly the unlockable trophies in training mode.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I guess 56K is one of the people who just want to raise their post counts by flaming people about their languages...If it was me you insulted in that way i would have asked the administrator to ban you.Just because you're British or American doesn't mean you have the right to insult people like that.

160R

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I discovered it after some weeks of playing SSBM years back.

Now I saw that nobody posted nowhere how to get infinite combos in that way, so I uploaded the video to youtube and wiitube.

160R

Smash Rookie
Still didn't see the video of getting infinite combo in my way...

Is not credit for finding it by myself.
Credit for finding it.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I guess 56K is one of the people who just want to raise their post counts by flaming people about their languages...If it was me you insulted in that way i would have asked the administrator to ban you.Just because you're British or American doesn't mean you have the right to insult people like that.
Who did 56k flame?

TGM

Smash Lord
so that means there are 2 chracts that can get the max amount of combos.....epic!

Top Bottom