• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help BADLY (finishing moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flava Flav

Smash Cadet
I can easily get my friends up to 90 while still being at 15% but they will kill me on the life cuz i cant finish em'. Plz help and post ways to finish people at around 100% (Besides WoP & Rest)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I can easily get my friends up to 90 while still being at 15% but they will kill me on the life cuz i cant finish em'. Plz help and post ways to finish people at around 100% (Besides WoP & Rest)
So then PC Chris went down at what 200%?

Lame you can combo some one off the edge and follow them with Pounds then just try something else, like a different character. You want advice be nice

KRule

Smash Cadet
So then PC Chris went down at what 200%?

Lame you can combo some one off the edge and follow them with Pounds then just try something else, like a different character. You want advice be nice
HUHHHH???? wat on earth does this mean lawl. plz explain.

Sliq

Smash Master
Just keep hitting them. Focusing on hitting them with a big move to seal the deal won't work with Jiggs. Just keep b-airing them, and they will eventually get to a point where you can kill them with a b-air.

Ultimately, you should be edge guarding them for at least half of your KO's. Then one KO for an ill WoP combo, and then one for rest.

But yeah, Jiggs is amazing at edge guarding, so you should be hitting them off of the ledge, the guarding said ledge.

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
wavedash back fsmash if u can get them to bite. Throw them off the edge then edge guard. Unless you get them around 120% or higher its hard to kill with jiggs especially if its like a gannon.

Smash Master
Lol at the username above me. Just throwing that out there. Anyway, for lowish percent kills, you could try luring them to the ledge, singing, getting back on the stage, and f-smashing. Or you could try rollout. It's a noob tactic, but it killed Ken once in an west coast vs east coast crew battle, so it couldn't hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom