• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a top 5 video about Smash Bros

MrBoomer1231

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,I made a video about smash bros,this is my first video ever and boy did I make a lot of language mistakes,I don't know what happened,it's like I lost my ability to speak english. Anyways as I said this is my first video so the video editing might not be that great. /watch?v=WtOHQfBe4W4 <--------------add this to youtube.com (for those who don't know how)

I wanna know what you guys think,was it worth watching? xD

MrBoomer1231

Smash Rookie
Nice to see a player from Kosovo

Dobrý den!

Here is an easier way to post the link, you don't need to only post the /watch part. So this is fine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOHQfBe4W4
Yeah,I guess I'm the only Albanian around here,at least I haven't found one yet. XD
I'm guessing by the word you used you're probably from Czech republic,correct ?[/quote]

Last edited:
Top Bottom