• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a Combo Video..

Zephron

Smash Ace
I know you're thinking right now: "Good for you..."

Ah well. Just thought a couple of you would enjoy it. I worked pretty hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhaAlsxFQBI

The visual quality is okay... the audio got pwnt by YT... but overall I say it's a good video.. Especially since it was my first video.

I had been using wiimote and now that I have a GC controller again I'm starting to use wavebouncing and magnet pulling more. Sorry you don't see much of that in the video... But just know I know that stuff :p

Some of the clips are old, and slightly noobish compared to your standards, but what matters is that people are seeing more Lucas rep. out there, and I know that means a lot to you guys.

Anyway, enjoy. Comment here, on YT, rate it, idk just give me a little feedback.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Good video. The credits came kinda at random though. One thing though, at 0:45, that opponent of yours had some great DI...

Zephron

Smash Ace
Believe me, don't I know it... lawl.

He's pulled off much worse... and then again, so have I. I think I survived to 180% one game thanks to heavenly dair.

Glad you guys like it.. keep the feedback coming. Lol.

Cardd

Smash Cadet
lol at :56
and that one gannon kill on delfino.
seemed to be nearly all spiking though.....

Irsic

Smash Ace
Heh, thanks, but I guess I'll announce this here since it was brought up -

My vid is being delayed a little while since I'm a little disappointed with some of the footage I have and ended up cutting it down to only 4:40 something, and by my standards that isn't long enough, I'd like to make it as long as possible. I have some really good footage in there right now but I'm going to have to get a lot more captured in the next two months, as I have a tournament and a smashfest coming up at the end of February, two consecutive days. @_@

I just wasn't satisfied with what I had, so I took those clips out and now it's not long enough - it may be a little while. D:

Zephron

Smash Ace
Aww. I'm sure it'll be very epic though! :3

I kind of felt that way with mine too, I wanted more clips in there... but my parents had rejected my request to go to a tournament so I kind of gave up on getting other footage. Made me mad.

@ Paranoid

Lawl. I will only recommend it if it's their last stock. Even if I have one left I'd usually do it though, because failing epicly doesnt bother me. Besides, when there's a chance of winning, it's always worth it :3

Irsic

Smash Ace
Heh, I hope so.

@ parents request, guess you're going to have to wait until your older, that sucks. I'm 19 so...that...isn't a concern for me. >_>

Zephron

Smash Ace
Well life is good for you :p

Oh well. I can still play with my friend Plaid offline. Though playing TL's all the time isn't my cup of tea. I do have that matchup down pat though. XD

Though, it would also help my tourney situation if Minnesota cared to have more of them <_<

S.D

Smash Master
Some nice stuff in your vid, well done man!

I wouldn't really count a lone smash attack as a combo but that aside it was fairly enjoyable.

Parents huh bl :( Just get older

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Sweet vid... Main highlights were the offstage PKT2s. :chuckle: Why did you include yourself getting beaten though? Friends who wanted to YouTube, huh. :p

Speaking of bair. Does anyone feel that everytime you do a fastfalled bair, it always spikes??? It's working like that for me..... Just look at 5:47. He FF'd and that was nowhere near the sweetspot and he still gets spiked. I just wanna know if it's not just me.

Kri3o

Smash Apprentice
Hanging out with my badass dragon friends in Chica
Sweet vid... Main highlights were the offstage PKT2s. :chuckle: Why did you include yourself getting beaten though? Friends who wanted to YouTube, huh. :p

Speaking of bair. Does anyone feel that everytime you do a fastfalled bair, it always spikes??? It's working like that for me..... Just look at 5:47. He FF'd and that was nowhere near the sweetspot and he still gets spiked. I just wanna know if it's not just me.

Well for me it works half the time, but I usually spam Bair as many times near the ledge hoping for a sweet spike.

Anyway the video was awesome, unlike a lot of other combo videos, this actually does have some pretty good combos.

Nice Pk-ing.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Maybe it makes the sweetspot more lenient? And yeh I was like lolwut when that happened.

Also, I added them owning me at the end to prove they were good brawlers, since it's easy to make a combo video owning people who have played brawl for 2 days. That whole first stock on Hyrulian Royalty was a miracle, I assure you. If anyone has seen his combo video, Truth or Dair, you'll see how hack he is at TL.

Top Bottom