• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Just Started Playing

OGPlumber

Smash Cadet
I tried classic mode for the first time today and I played with Mario. I've already got the hang of Up A. I can't wait to play some more.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I tried classic mode for the first time today and I played with Mario. I've already got the hang of Up A. I can't wait to play some more.
Fortunately, you can use the C-stick to attack in multiplayer mode. A lot of players struggle to input upairs with the control stick. :)

OGPlumber

Smash Cadet
Fortunately, you can use the C-stick to attack in multiplayer mode. A lot of players struggle to input upairs with the control stick. :)
Really? I do everything with the A button. The C-Stick feels unreliable to me.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Really? I do everything with the A button. The C-Stick feels unreliable to me.
If you get used to it I promise it will make certain things a lot easier. I use the A button for a lot of stuff, but if you want to do something like fast fall and upair at the exact same time, it's just impossible to do with the control stick+A.

OGPlumber

Smash Cadet
Oh I understand. Should I start using the C-stick for everything, so I can get used to it?

The Young Izzy Iz

Smash Apprentice
Because in multiplayer adjusting the camera could make it difficult to play (say if both players did it at once). I think it's more a case of why doesn't the camera-stick control the camera in multi-player than the other way around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom