• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have old Melee vids (05 - 07), should I upload some?

9bit_alt

Banned via Warnings
OK so I have a decent amount of old videos from around 2005 - 2007 as far as I can tell. I'll put up a list here and if anybody requests any of them, I'll upload them to YouTube.

My YouTube Channel

[collapse=List in picture form... I'm lazy]

http://i.imgur.com/ObJYuvY.png

If you'd like more information on the contents of a folder or more information about an ambiguous file name, just let me know.[/collapse]

Some of these surely already exist on YouTube, but on the off chance that any of these have been lost over time, I'll gladly put them out there for this new "generation" to enjoy. Know your roots and so on.

9bit_alt

Banned via Warnings
I see bombsoldier. yesyesyesyesyes.
Bombsoldier playlist. Let me know if I missed any.

Because these are pretty low quality, they're actually uploading incredibly fast. I don't know if I'll do them all just because it's a pain in the balls to name and categorize them, but I'm much more willing to upload a lot of them now than I was before.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
upload them all, and if i ever see you irl, ill touch your pp for you

homo or no homo, thats up to you

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure a lot of these are still on YouTube. Idk if it is sad or a testament to how awesome Melee is, but I recognize a good chunk of those matches just from the players/characters...

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
Please upload all those old school falcon vids!
And also isais pika when he uses the malva tag :)

Top Bottom