• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i feel like a noob :( help plz.

the real power dolphin

Smash Rookie
aight i am having trouble with just falco, i got all the chain grabs and tech sh*t down and some decent mindgames, but, HIS FREAKIN LAZERS BEAT THE CRAP OUTA ME!!!

HELP!?

the iron peach

Smash Apprentice
aight i am having trouble with just falco, i got all the chain grabs and tech sh*t down and some decent mindgames, but, HIS FREAKIN LAZERS BEAT THE CRAP OUTA ME!!!

HELP!?

... I guarantee that melon would disagree with you. lol. Powersielding works wonders against falco, trust me. You could also float over the lasers, but you need to be careful of them jumping up and hitting you... If they're close to me, I'll try and powershield some, and wavedash closer to them, or wait for them to approach. If they're farther away, I like to float a little closer, then figure it out from there. It all depends on how agressive they are. Melon plays aggressive, so I'm used to that, I dunno about someone who just camps and SHLs the whole match.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
theres usually this area where you could float that is out of falco's short hop range so that narrows down his options to full jump attacks...

if that helps.

Devl

Smash Journeyman
that does help alot dop.. lol, i asked someone about this just b4 i re read my post and they told me the same thing!? :)

sorry, this was my bros profile.. its power dolphin tho..

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
theres usually this area where you could float that is out of falco's short hop range so that narrows down his options to full jump attacks...
yeah i think your best bet is to try to stay above the lasers so he has to do a full or double jump. but also be weary of his ariel moves, mainly dair nair and bair which are very powerful. but your ariels are just as good ;)

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Wave dash out of shield, you can mind game him with that, get close to him then as soon as he's gonna rush you for the grab WD back and Dsmash. I too have troubles with Falco, you just need to get his *** off the stage and pwn him with aeriel edgeguards.

Cort

Apple Head
Personally I think Peach has a fairly easy time against Falcos.

Power shield lasers, even doing a few of them will annoy the poo out of the Falco usually. Floating at semi-safe distances works too, and might force him to jump up and slow down if he wants to nail you with them..

WD from shield is another option, though I really don't like it.

Top Bottom