• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I did the imProbable ! >=]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
WHAT IS UP LUCAS MAIN-ERS!

Not long ago,

I've tried doing the improbable..

beating 3 lv9's against me w/out being damaged... vs( 3 kirbys)

NORMAL BRAWL, but w/ one stock..

first, I was just fooling around, then I started doing some nice dmg and getting away w/ some of their attcks and I DID IT!!

W00T!

I'm not lying.. I got it on REPLAY.... beat them quick times xD

I'll upload it when I get my SD card, cuz I want all my vids to be good quality. =D

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Hulloo, Phloat~

It's not necessarily that we don't care, it's just that this doesn't really need a thread. Threads are created to elicit discussion. What should we say about this?

"Good job, Er!ckLZ!"

...And... then what?

But yeah, do what FireKirbeh sez. He knows stuff.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Hulloo, Phloat~

It's not necessarily that we don't care, it's just that this doesn't really need a thread. Threads are created to elicit discussion. What should we say about this?

"Good job, Er!ckLZ!"

...And... then what?

But yeah, do what FireKirbeh sez. He knows stuff.
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth. BTW I tried the Bowser Challenge, I got pretty close one time... but then again they were comps so meh.

S.D

Smash Master
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth. BTW I tried the Bowser Challenge, I got pretty close one time... but then again they were comps so meh.
I've won brawl Bowser/other characters challenge a few times against humans, but again, who cares I wouldn't make a thread about it...

c3gill

Smash Ace
I've won brawl Bowser/other characters challenge a few times against humans, but again, who cares I wouldn't make a thread about it...

agreed. unless you 3 or 4 stocked a team of 3 humans without taking damage, making a thread is pretty pointless. the only point of this thread is self-glorification, which in this case doesnt even seem deserved.

Levitas

the moon
agreed. unless you 3 or 4 stocked a team of 3 humans without taking damage, making a thread is pretty pointless. the only point of this thread is self-glorification, which in this case doesnt even seem deserved.
no. scotu's done that and it wasn't worth making a thread over. Pretty much the only way this is possible is if you camp 3 people who don't know how to play (and yes, it was a jv 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom