• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am having a shower smash bros ultimate party st my house on the 29th and will be live streamed via twitch and uploaded to YouTube as well afterwards

Yoshifan001

Smash Rookie
Anyone and everyone here is welcome to come . I’m in the San Diego area and have been to a few tournaments at UCSD already and fox forever and however from smashboards and all is Brawl have been to my place like ten times already last generation to play smash wiiu/3ds, they are elites and since San Diego is only a two hour drive from LA, SoCal is easy to have a huge smash gang. A few of my real life friends have won multiple smash bros tournaments so i’m not a total cyber zombie, in fact the high school that I attended made a Nintendo club for the sole purpose of playing brawl every Monday at lunchtime in one of the computer teacher’s classrooms. If you are interested in coming to my party at the end of the month, which is a Saturday since it’s on the 29th, then please let me know via private message and give you the deets to my place. I have a ton of real life and online friends especially since I live in a general area with 20 million people (I was smashdude on all is Brawl). I think my house can fit in five tv’s so that’s a 40 player tourney there and my house is quite big and my parents and sister and friends are affluent so they can buy the necessary accessories for this party.

Top Bottom