• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Warriors to Come With Massive Zelda eShop Sale in Europe

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Nintendo of Europe announced on Twitter earlier today that every Zelda game in the European eShop will be on sale at some point in the next three weeks. Not only that, but if players own one of the prior Zelda games in the series and it is connected to their Nintendo Network ID, digital buyers of Hyrule Warriors will get a 10% fan discount! This is an awesome promotion, and one that we can only hope comes to North America as well.

That's every Zelda game on the eShop. Awesome.
This is not the first sought-after promotion to come to Europe first - earlier this month, a special edition Smash Bros. 3DS went on pre-order in the UK. No word yet as to whether that 3DS will come stateside.

Will this entice you to pick up some games on the eShop? Or do you already own all of these titles? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit wishes he lived in Europe right now. Follow him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So much region bias, so unfair :seuss:

First the smash 3ds now Zelda discounts, so unfair :troll:

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
It's a nice promotion, but you could still get Hyrule Warriors cheaper than that from anywhere else.

...I'm still getting the digital version though...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
YOU have region bias? We don't even get a ton of the games you get in the US, and we get games later most of the time
That was a joke, plus I don't care because I don't use my Wii U yet and could care less for Zelda.

I mean, if the :troll: icon wasn't enough then idk what is.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
This is probs compensation for having no events for bigger fames in euroepe

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Man, if I lived in Europe I might really consider doing the System Transfer from my Wii to my Wii U just so my Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time counted toward this. That is assuming the 10% discount is cumulative.

If it's a one time thing, which it probably is, then good think I got Zelda II for free with Nintendo Rewards Gold Status.

But alas... I live in the US.

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
This is the worst time in the world to be an American...

Ragna22

Smash Ace

Trolling or not, as a dude over here in the US I honestly think it's very fair considering how many damn games Europe gets really late so I feel like they deserve something for their patience.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Trolling or not, as a dude over here in the US I honestly think it's very fair considering how many damn games Europe gets really late so I feel like they deserve something for their patience.
I agree completely. I just wanted to make the joke considering what the East has been getting recently.

Kingkool

Smash Apprentice
YOU have region bias? We don't even get a ton of the games you get in the US, and we get games later most of the time
You can't counter his claim of region bias with more examples of region bias lol. all of the regions should get all of that stuff all the time.

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster

what about the alpha ruby and omega sapphire exclusive in Europe? + our ****ty Club Nintendo. I didn't even get to CLAIM my ****TY PLATINUM REWARD because they screwed up so hard!!! That's over $500 in Nintendo products in one year. While i'm being a loyal nintnedo ***** and getting brushed off, PS+ users get all the cool free stuff they want for a fraction of the price! I'm really pissed right now, if you couldn't tell. Enough of NOA trolling

Dustination

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dustination
3DS FC
5215-1019-9015
If you're going to be mad that Europe is getting something you're not, don't be mad at Europe, be mad at NoA.
Vise-versa as well.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
Augh there is only one game here that I care about as I just cannot find it, and that is Minish cap. Dammit can we please get this in the states, I NEED Minish cap to finish my collection lol.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Everyone in Europe
Cheap (And Fast) Internet
All "guud"
Pre-orders (UK SMASH BROS 3DS, DLC)
Even Better
Massive Deals (Of course.)
Awesome! :088:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone in USA

Expensive internet, no catering for gaming. (I'm looking at you Comcast!)
(Monopolies RULE HERE.)
Little to no Pre-orders from Nintendo and other things.
(Nada.)
No Nintendo deals before it's too late.
(+Even more restrictions)
I'm melttttinggg! :089:

GOD BLESS AMERICA
LET FREEDOM RING!

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Sales discounts?
Nintendo is at their best when they are desperate to sell their console. They go crazy an release all of the good stuff, that's what they've been doing throughout this year.
Crazy Nintendo FTW!

Top Bottom