• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Castle

Tau

Smash Apprentice
I'm wondering if Hyrule Castle will be in brawl this time. alot of people think that it was in melee but it really wasn't. the place in melee was actually just another temple in hyrule, the name of that stage was Hyrule Temple.

Anyways, i think that Hyrule castle would be a great stage for brawl. Here is a picture of the outside of the building.

::Hyrule Castle::
(Twilight Princess version)

The fighting could take place in the throne room where you first encounter Ganondorf or, it could be a fight on top of the Castle (similar to how it was in the original ssb). if it were to be in the throne room, the Pillars could maybe be breakable kind of like how the statues are breakable at the Fire emblem stage. Post your thoughts on this.

WR3K

Smash Ace
yes, i hope to god its in

maybe it could follow the tradition of oldschool castle, and hyrule temple, and the battle be ON it

like maybe across the top of it, it would be heavily altered of course

Tau

Smash Apprentice
yes, i hope to god its in

maybe it could follow the tradition of oldschool castle, and hyrule temple, and the battle be ON it

like maybe across the top of it, it would be heavily altered of course
i'm really actually hoping it will be like that, i need to edit the first post.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If we had another TP stage, I would say either Kakariko however it is spelled stage or a Twilight Palace stage. I would want the latter.

Hong

The Strongest
I think the Fire Emblem Castle pretty much kills this one's chances unless they give it a whole new turn cause otherwise they would be just way too similar.
Castle Siege changes over time and its initial structure is far different from Hyrule Castle 64.

They could bring back Hyrule Castle from the N64 version only just spruce it up a bit, give it a more recent rendition of the Zelda track and still keep the structure we all know and love.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to address the lack of Cuccos in SSB. I can see a stage where cuccos fly across the stage like Shy Guys, but if you hit them too much, they mercilessly attack you. This would work well with a Kakariko village stage, perhaps a rooftop battle, or just near the hot water spring.

On topic, I loved the original Hyrule castle on 64. An updated twilight princess version couldn't hurt, but the similarity to the Castle Siege stage would detract from the experience. There are many locales from LoZ:TP that can be turned into arenas- I hope for some more originality.

.:DRAKE:.

Smash Apprentice
Actually can anybody who has played TP remember that in the boss fight against Zant, you are warped to random locations throughout the game, including the grounds of Hyrule Castle?

I 'spose the creators could make that a stage - have the players warping from place to place throughout Hyrule where one of the warp points is the grounds in fron of the impressive looking castle.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Actually can anybody who has played TP remember that in the boss fight against Zant, you are warped to random locations throughout the game, including the grounds of Hyrule Castle?

I 'spose the creators could make that a stage - have the players warping from place to place throughout Hyrule where one of the warp points is the grounds in fron of the impressive looking castle.
That is an excellent idea.

BladeDemon

Smash Cadet
They should definatly make this and it would be amazing if they had spectators like on smashville

zomgpwned

Smash Rookie
they're going to do SUMTHING with Hyrule Temple, none of us don't know what it is...that is the problem o.O

Top Bottom