• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypnotize's Smash Mods! No Reason For Me to Post Here!

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Hello people!

I originally had a thread on the Project M Customized Content board for Project M alts, but I've decided to put PM stuff on hold and work on other quality mods not specific to PM.

So far, this thread houses recolors I've done for various mods. A majority of them are recolors of Project M alts. I will eventually be working on more mods for use in Brawl and PM, not just texture things, but perhaps model and stage things as well.

Here is my stuff thus far:

A majority of characters do not have portrait assets ready. Bear that in mind when using these in-game.

All credit goes to the original creators of these mods!

Please enjoy! And thanks for checking this thread out.

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
This looks cool. :)
Hey! Do you mind if I use Isaac from Golden Sun in my SSBB mod project called Super Smash Bros. Frontier? I am on the hunt for new fighters to add in it and I though he would easily fit in my roster. I will give you credit, no lie.

Thanks.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
This looks cool. :)
Hey! Do you mind if I use Isaac from Golden Sun in my SSBB mod project called Super Smash Bros. Frontier? I am on the hunt for new fighters to add in it and I though he would easily fit in my roster. I will give you credit, no lie.

Thanks.
It's up for download for a reason. So feel free to use it! Make sure you properly credit all of the creators though.

Top Bottom