• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to charge a smash while desynched

azeng808

Smash Cadet
Hey I was wondering are you using the c stick with the z button to charge a smash with nana when the are desynch or grabbing or do you use the a button? If so/or not how do you guys do it?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
While D-synced you can just use the A button to charge smashes since they act as two different people, when grabbing i can't see why you would charge but if you are i guesss you coud use your c-stick and Z

azeng808

Smash Cadet
sp when i desynch, I charge a smash as if I were cahrging a smash with the control stick and a button?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
It's a little harder to do charged smashes with the control stick from the initial desynch. You have to do the smash attack during a certain time in the animation. Or you can just hold the C-stick and A and it should always work, but that can be awkward. I don't think C-stick + Z would work as that could make you roll or spot-dodge.

Control stick down + A always works regardless of timing, but not the other smashes. I don't really understand why...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
You can use Z + C-stick, noobs. Watch my vid, it explains all that and more related things pretty well, at least in my opinion. The link's in my sig...

Top Bottom