• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does one move so fast with Bowser?

Nomzr

Smash Apprentice
Specifically referring to the Bowser here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meBD-qiNGnQ

Is he wavelanding onto the platforms? Is he wavedashing a lot? It feels like when I try to play Bowser fast, with many short-hops into Nairs and Fairs it doesn't go as well. I do SHFFL as well.

Is there something I'm missing? Like a trick that only applies to Bowser?

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
nah it's simply just an understanding of bowser's weight/fall speed, and tech skill with regards to those slightly odd physics.

This is the one of the better Bowsers I've seen in terms of understanding the armor and trade offs, and baiting devastating punishes, I love it haha yo if you see this CanD come to Apex or somethin

Nomzr

Smash Apprentice
I really want to see more of him, I hope he shows up for Apex and other tourneys.

Jacob29

Smash Ace
I swear Deff is hacking whenever I watch him play.. those Wavedash's go so far..

Jacob29

Smash Ace
moonwalking out of a wavedash adds a lot of distance to it. same with walking.

It's how Fox/Falco/Marth can moonwalk too, they can't normally do it at all, but they can from a walk/wavedash.

Top Bottom