• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you make nana grab after popo.

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet
You can either: 1. Turn in the opposite direction and grab at the same time, or 2. do a standing dodge and press z, or 3. desync like 2, or 4. Wavedash backwards then hold in the opposite direction and grab, or 5. Grab with Popo and have Nana run in front of Popo and have Popo throw towards Nana and at the moment the opponent is hitting Nana grab then Nana will have the opponent grabed. (thats what wobbles did, wobbles ROCKS!!) LOL! hope that helped.

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet
Is that suppose to be serious or just a pointless post?

vipercaleb1 gave me the answer I needed.
glad I could help.... I never help really any1 cuz I ALWAYS lose when fighting my friends. I just got the hang of WDing so maybe that will get me an egde to win. LOL:) hope u have fun!!

vipercaleb1

Smash Cadet
u can press the blue button on top of the controller
like what HIT_or_MISS said, are you trying to be funny or are u a noob thats even noobier than me?? If you aren't being funny er whatever then the purple button is called "Z".

Top Bottom