• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do you beat a mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I just read through this post. Its...unique

Sorry for double post.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
lol when i started this thread i never expected it to turn into a conversation about whether mario wears socks. i never realised how funny most of you guys are. now i dont know about marios socks but luigi has red and white stripy ones in mario and luigi.

-PM-

Smash Ace
lol when i started this thread i never expected it to turn into a conversation about whether mario wears socks. i never realised how funny most of you guys are. now i dont know about marios socks but luigi has red and white stripy ones in mario and luigi.
yea alot of us are pretty **** amusing =D but some of us ehm arnt lol

not gonna point any fingers =PPP lol

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
You know, to beat a Mario we could always have Boo kidnap Mario leaving small clues as to what happened to him. ;)

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
yeah, we are funny, like -pm- said:)

yo, thnx for siging it ye25...i'm so happy:cry:

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
remember that u have the bair, ma the only ario attk can beat that one is aother bair that would be 50percet hitteable or the cape.. mingames and bair man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom