• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I Smite Jig's >.>

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Ya my friend Jarrod made a similar post about my Luigi and I was just wonder'n should I WD into D smash's, also he plays Ness what is the best way to handle this char as well?:ohwell:

Captain Valentine

Smash Rookie
The best way would be to stop sucking so much :)

I'm-a school you tomorrow <(-,..,-)>

But seriously, Jarrod's all about the ground game, keep WD to Dsmash and throw in a couple Dairs to keep him on his toes. Idk about ness though...

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
since your friend probably sux, this is a move that will ALWAYS ALWAYS GET HIM. Trust me, I played a noob jiggz and he didnt DI well so its perfect.

Dthrow -> Chop. That is all.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
since your friend probably sux, this is a move that will ALWAYS ALWAYS GET HIM. Trust me, I played a noob jiggz and he didnt DI well so its perfect.

Dthrow -> Chop. That is all.
ok thank you man, I often WD Usmash or Dsmash into the job or Dair both seem to work well.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
To beat the wall of pain you have to be patient and alert. Jigg's air maneuvering makes it fairly hard to shield grab. I find myself catching jiggs with full jump dairs alot. Jiggs biggest weakness is her weight. You can kill her off the top with nair's at low percent. Ub B's at really low percents. but don't miss or its rest time. WD smashes are good but you have to mix it up with aerials and tilts. Edge guard as best you can. Try for bairs off the stage but Jiggs will usually make it back.

Top Bottom