• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of 3000 Presents: Struggle Snuggle

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Wow this is very close by. I've never attended a SSB tournament before. Maybe I'll try my luck. Hopefully the skill level is lax enough for a Fox main like myself with no real experience outside of laggy online matches and lvl 9 CPU's to win 1 or 2 matches. Yikes lol
I suggest looking at this tournament as a learning exp. Try to get as many friendlies in as you can! (I'm always open for friendlies, just ask lol, i'll be the black guy w/ small green skullcandies) Ask for advice/tips so you can learn from your mistakes and learn new things you probably haven't done!

:phone:

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
you should be here too dulor
you and all of tayf!
I'll see what I can do Devenator. Still haven't made up my mind. I'll figure it out by later tonight. Oh and by any chance, did you catch my match against Chibo? Nakat was certain that I was part of House of 3000 lol. I corrected him a few days later lol.

I suggest looking at this tournament as a learning exp. Try to get as many friendlies in as you can! (I'm always open for friendlies, just ask lol, i'll be the black guy w/ small green skullcandies) Ask for advice/tips so you can learn from your mistakes and learn new things you probably haven't done!

And Prof MGW is 100% right on this. I started my tournament going career just over a year ago. I've asked anyone and everyone for advice. The community, for the most part, is very open and friendly!

Yeah I have no ride to this. XD

And Raptor, if I wind up going, I'll be more than willing to drive.

zEJAYz, when you get there, you should look for NAKAT. He's a top rated player with Fox. He should be at this event as far as I know.

tazio202

Smash Rookie
Hey just checking, all you bring is money to sign up and you have all the controllers and stuff?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
it's byoc so you have to bring your own controller but the store might have some to rent.

tazio202

Smash Rookie
no i have three, but two are weird/glitchy so i was going to buy one anyway

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Me and LuigiSama will be taking public trans to this. We have never bothered with public trans especially to the city. If we get lost this is all your fault Deven. :3

zEJAYz

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the advice guys and I'll be happy to do friendlies. Can't wait to play you guys tomorrow.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
The venue is semi hard to spot, but nothing like "OMG I CAN'T FIND THIS PLACE!" >_>

If you can't find it, just call me and i'll come out to get you lmao

zEJAYz

Smash Rookie
I know the area but i've never noticed that place. If you see guy wearing a green shirt and hat stumbling around that block looking confused, it's most likely me lol

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Oh Deven I got Fabian coming (the player I got from facebook to come like 3 weeks ago to your smashfest), I believe his actual smash name is shadowkiano or something like that. He's also suppose to be bringing his friend so I got 2 new peeps coming!

@zejay: No prob. :)

Also i'm willing to team with anyone since it's on $5 per teammate for doubles (teams), let me know if any of you would like to team, doubles is first anyway.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
deven did you post the discounts ppl get for bringing ppl like we talked about?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Looks like I missed out on a great tournament because this thread was so severely buried the past few days when I've been checking... -_-;!

Top Bottom