• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Homestead, fremont high?

TURF

Smash Cadet
ok i go to homestead and i got hella friends at fremont but nobody smashes around me..
i'm looking to make some money off some people who think they're good. and who love **** talking in a friendly manner.. lol its what we do out here, it makes games more interesting yadada?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Haha, you're right in our area. Just say if you want to smash, I go to SHS, and Zhu goes to MV.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Smashings be good, I'm sure I'm near fremont, maybe me and some peoples will take you on one day

Add me to your AIM

TURF

Smash Cadet
YEA! my friend and i have been looking for new victims for a while now (jp)

ey hydro kirby what/where is shs? and i didnt know zhu goes to mv! i heard he was at the sjsu tourney on cinco de mayo.

and eazyp do you go to highschool? i added you.

TURF

Smash Cadet
lol i feel bad for you kingjiggywiggy. but he probably doesn't take anybody seriously outside of mlg tourneys.

did he 3 stock you? lol

TURF

Smash Cadet
yea booo homestead hella blows. and i wouldnt know about fbla. so boooo my ignorance.

i went to the a's/ giants game today at the coliseum.. giants were making amazing plays all game.. giants 4 A's 1.....=[

Top Bottom