• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home-Run Contest Tournament

benclank01

Smash Rookie
Now, I know this is a 1-Player Mode forum, but I can't look a fan tournament. So, I'll have to choose one. Plus, I'm giving world records.

Rules:
Only 1-player, but not 2-player to do the competition, you need to 1000m or 1200m.

And the final rule: post it on YouTube, Dailymotion or your Viddler account.

People:
80 or 90 people, if you need.

Now, it's starting now. But, certainly I'm just being quietly.

I'm a newcomer of the biggest Smash forum-community better than Brawl-Domain.

Note: Also, there's no finals, no rounds and grand final. But, there's a medal called Smash Medal that you can break the record.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Welcome to the boards =D
A thread like this wasn't necessary, as you could have posted in the Q&A thread to see whether or not this would suffice. Nonetheless, if you're looking to start a tournament based on HRC, i'd be happy to let you host it in the Speed Records thread; It'd help get new records up. Advertise a bit, and it should be good. Again, welcome to the forums =)

benclank01

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the boards =D
A thread like this wasn't necessary, as you could have posted in the Q&A thread to see whether or not this would suffice. Nonetheless, if you're looking to start a tournament based on HRC, i'd be happy to let you host it in the Speed Records thread; It'd help get new records up. Advertise a bit, and it should be good. Again, welcome to the forums =)
You're right. But I just changed my mind, I'm sorry.

Top Bottom