• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 22: WHOBO practice session # 1! BRING FULL SET UP FOR FREE DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This will be my first time to use the lesbot in an event. LT is looking to be very hard too.

LT singles IMO these are the tough guys

Razer(ike/jiggs)
Inui(ike/mario)
Lee(ike/ness)
Xyro(samus)
Mr. Doom(ike)

As for lt teams, i would fear

Inui(ike)+Xyro(samus)
Lee(ike)+Razer(ike)
Gnes(ness)+tallman(lucas)
Mr. Doom(ike)+????(????)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Psh, Jerm is the only TL that slays me, but similarly I'm the only Wario that slays him :)

Also, P4 is a WIMP, new PT guy has bigger STONES than him.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I'll money match you as well, nameless PT.

questions on melee: does it run during the brawl tournament? will the schedules clash? and will people competing in both be forgiven for showing up late for their matches if they were in a tournament match for the other game?

Xyro77

I'll money match you as well, nameless PT.

questions on melee: does it run during the brawl tournament? will the schedules clash? and will people competing in both be forgiven for showing up late for their matches if they were in a tournament match for the other game?
Both will be ran at the same time and brawl has priority. But if you are in the middle of a melee match and i call you for brawl, obviously i will wait till you are done. But if you JUST sit down for melee and i call you for brawl, you get up. Y a dig? Melee takes 3 hours. Brawl takes all day=brawl first

Xyro77

I dont know about 22 being MEGA epic but it WILL give people who have not placed well in the past a chance to do well for once. Not to mention, a few players are takin low tier serious and this makes me HAPPY. The one area of smash that is SUPER fair.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, low tier isnt fare. Its generally free money for people who main low tier. And there's low tier characters that better than others by a good amount. Just like brawl fought with all the tiers.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol, top tier isnt fare. Its generally free money for people who main top tier. And there's top tier characters that better than others by a good amount. Just like brawl fought with all the tiers.
Fixed for what my perspective would be, but isn't, because it's a dumb argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom