• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee & Project M Hidden Power: October 2015 - Results

Raisin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4971-3853-0253
Alabama Smash League Presents:

October 10, 2015

Mobile, AL
Hosts: GingerJesus, Raisin, Sickolas, KJU
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1645175565730612/
Singles:
Melee Singles $5 (24 entrants)
Hidden Power Melee Singles October 2015
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rice
$72.00
2nd
Rag
$36.00
3rd
Roboturner
$12.00
4th
TC
5th
Glitch
5th
Mikeyy
7th
Dron
7th
Aly
9th
Raisin
9th
Dandy
9th
Wafer
9th
Sickolas
13th
Lee
13th
Dubs
13th
Tip
13th
GingerJesus
17th
Alesana
17th
Void
17th
Dr. Briefs
17th
Frick
17th
James
17th
Ya Boy
17th
Ippo
17th
KJU

Project M Singles $5 (13 entrants)
Hidden Power Project M Singles October 2015
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rag
$39.00
2nd
Tip
$19.50
3rd
James
$6.50
4th
Chronicles of Riddiculous
5th
Jefferson Steelflex
5th
Alvin Yakitori
7th
Mirir
7th
Orion
9th
King Saban
9th
Wesker
9th
Alesana
9th
KJU
13th
Mugs

Smash 4 Singles $5 (14 entrants)
[event=full]9377[/event]

Doubles:
Melee Doubles $10 (8 entrants)
Hidden Power October Melee Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Roboturner and Rag
$56.00
2nd
Rice and Dandy
$24.00
3rd
Aly and Wafe
4th
Glitch and Mikeyy
5th
Raisin and Dron
5th
Tip and Sickolas
7th
Lee and James
7th
Rahu and Sparxx

Shoutouts:

Hey, guys, it's me. JJizzle (GingerJesus). Shoutouts to the fam.
• Shoutouts to Alesana for being the first secret hero of the tournament. I probably would’ve gone insane if not for you watching the bracket, getting my food, and even taking Project M signups. Come to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so you can level up.
• Shoutouts to the second secret hero of the tournament. I don’t know your tag, blonde guy from USA Smash Club, but you went all the way home to grab your Project M setup. You’re the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved.
• Shoutouts to Pensacola for running over an hour late. Get it together, boys.
• Shoutouts to Big Time Rush for being a baby and not showing up with Tuscaloosa or trying to convince Tuscaloosa to come at all.
• Shoutouts to Smoof for not coming and avoiding our Luigi ditto money match again. :^)
• Shoutouts to Brannon for being a ghost.
• Shoutouts to Jeshua for being a cool dude and bringing a Skullgirls setup. Hope to see you around again.
• Shoutouts to Mikeyy and Rag for murdering Jarhett on commentary.
• Shoutouts to Raisin for throwing away his tournament sets when it mattered.
• Shoutouts to James for not counting his jumps. :^) Also, you could’ve pounded back to the stage. I’ll take it.
• Shoutouts to Dubs and Dron/scabies for coming back home, if only for a little while. Jayde, we gave you the wrong memory card. Take care of my Animal Crossing save.
• Shoutouts to Robert for believing in me when I didn’t believe in myself. Also for being the most handsome man in Gulf Coast Smash.
• Shoutouts to J$ for never having a good time at our tournaments. I’m really sorry for that. #blamepcola
• Shoutouts to college football for giving people an excuse to not come.
• Shoutouts to Tommy for making Gamers N Geeks a venue that everyone enjoys and is grateful for. You’re the absolute best.
• Shoutouts to Curt/Cdog for biking his way to the venue to enter Smash 4. You put in work.
• Shoutouts to TC for giving me a set on stream so I can finally watch myself get eaten by Sheik.
• Shoutouts to Glitch for the one friendly before he left.
• Shoutouts to Mobile boys for helping and putting us on the way to having the best stream in Alabama and the coast as well. We did it, sorta.
• Shoutouts to Jordicus and Medic for showing up when the rest of SMS didn’t. You’re in my thoughts, Anthony. Take it easy for a while.
• Shoutouts to Cruz Control for immediately volunteering to split up the vod, so we got sets up really fast in comparison. <3
• Shoutouts to Orion for putting up a one hundred dollar pot bonus for Project Meme next month if at least twenty people enter.
• Shoutouts to everyone that came. Thank you all for giving us a chance to be better than Brannon.
Love to everyone. You are all my friends. (I feel like this is tradition, Branno, sorry.)

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Ayeeeee, bud, it's November 14th. :^)

Big Time Buster, lol. Zylo, when will you ever come back here? <3
I've never actually driven from Tuscaloosa to Mobile for HPM. I've only ever gone when I was back in Louisiana for the summer where it's only a 2 hour drive. So... maybe next summer or in the winter if I'm back home and available.

Last edited:

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts to pensacola for showing up late and not even stayng for friendlies afterwards On A Saturday

Aly

Smash Rookie
Pensacola can't help that 18 wheelers like going through interstate barracades.

Top Bottom