• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hidden Power Monthlies 1

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The Alabama Smash League Presents:

April 13, 2014
Original Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/apr-...hidden-power-monthlies-mobile-alabama.350097/

Singles:
Hidden Power Monthiles PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Reflex
$75.00
2nd
Ragnarock
$37.50
3rd
[ASL] Ryker
$12.50
4th
Ram
5th
Zone
7th
[ASL] M3t
7th
[ASL] Bill_
9th
Dandy
9th
D Wulf
9th
Cubelarooso
9th
Dron
13th
Aly
13th
Jeth
13th
Murf
13th
o-Serin-o
17th
AJRed
17th
Rolfcopter
17th
Rabbid ******
17th
Chew
17th
Alesana
17th
Sickolas
17th
Glitch
17th
FacePalm
25th
Wolf

Hidden Power Monthiles 1 Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rice
$78.00
2nd
Ragnarock
$39.00
3rd
Zone
$13.00
4th
Ram
5th
D Wulf
5th
Roboturner
7th
[ASL] Ryker
7th
Dron
9th
Aly
9th
Brandon
9th
Sickolas
9th
Mikey
13th
Starstorm
13th
o-Serin-o
13th
OrangeEnvelop
13th
Dandy
17th
FacePalm
17th
Chew
17th
Glitch
17th
Rasin
17th
Dr. Sexy
17th
AKB
17th
Rolfcopter
17th
Murf
25th
GingerJesus
25th
Alesana

Doubles:

1: Foutain of Broken Dreams (Reflex + Billy) ($60.00)
2: From Darkness We Came (Rag + Ram) ($30.00)
3: Plumber Puff (AJRed + Phil) ($10.00)
4: Click and Clack the Taferd Brothers (Ryker + Met [PM])
5: Scrubs + Nubs (Aly + Dandy)
5: Cowboys of Indecency (Roboturner + Zone)
7: The Year 199X (Dron + Sickolas)
7: 3 Ninjas Revengence (Cube + Jeth)
9: Dubs + Dino Wulf (Dubs + Dino Wulf)
9: Superman 64: Return of the Jedi (Mr. Tea + Murf)

1: The Ram Zone (Ram + Zone) ($60.00)
2: Rag & Wafe (Rag + Wafe) ($30.00)
3: Rice & Mikey (Rice + Mikey) ($10.00)
4: sWAG oN mY **** 4000000000 (Dron + Rolf)
5: Scrubs + Nubs (Aly + Dandy)
5: Hard Not to Like (Ryker + Reflex)
7: Dubs + Dino Wulf (Dubs + Dino Wulf)
7: Lobster Shirt (Jeth + Murf)
9: YOLO (Dr. Sexy + Facepalm)
9: Pat Bill (Glitch + Starstorm)

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPWJv4PpJ824IYKyZCQcDockaw63s_QZI

Shoutouts!
Shoutouts to everybody who showed up for our first monthly. It was a lot of fun and we had a great turnout.

To all the new faces: It was great to meet you guys. Aly, Dandy, Phil, Ajred, OrangeEnvelope, Murf. You guys were all swag.
To all the old faces: shoutouts later ya assholes

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
Thank you reflex for Fighting me, why you eat me bro? :(

Rag you got lucky, you ass.

Wafe why no melee singles?

I'm learning PM each time the hard way. Not sure if it's worth it lol.

Mikey no pink shirt and pajamas?

all you new pensacola guys need to get in on that facebook page or pensacola thread.

Serin didn't realize you were good until you destroyed my Un-melee'd Project M zelda. Good set, I like people who make me think hard. You damn get up attacks kept hitting me even when I was sure I was out of range lol.

Ryker, My salt on your super buffed Dr.mario is pretty high, Next time I'll stay fox :p. I b-aired you twice and you almost made it back still if it wasn't for ledge hog roll. I say... OP!!!!

GG's to anyone else. Robo turner what happen?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Had fun at the tourney. Gg's to every1 I played.

Zone: you cam. e really close this t. ime. But the universe won't let that happen again.

Wafe: good stuff in teams man. Ima train really hard, no more 're6 for awhile. We will do better next time

Ram: good job in man. I need to watch more vids of my characters. N learn more. Will take it next time

Mikey, roboturner, brannon: always good to see you guys again.

Rice: If anybody gonna beat you I will. ..I promise. Good set man

Reflex: good stuff, I learned alot from playing you.

Pcola crew: thanks for coming. You guys may see me this weekend.

To my crews, mobile and panhandle manhandle good stuff for getting top 5 in everything.

To the mobile player: i didn't know there was do many ppl who I was, lol. It always catch me by surprise. If you guys want to train with me get at me on the weekends. 251-243-2263

Last but not least: Brannon, thanks for hosting another great tourney. This breed of mobile players is alot better than when I 1st started. If feels good that may not have to practice alone anymore. Good **** brannon. ..... good ****.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
Zone: you cam. e really close this t. ime. But the universe won't let that happen again.

Rice: If anybody gonna beat you I will. ..I promise. Good set man
and last time bro, I was a stock ahead until I SD'd twice.

btw I've tooken rice to last game 3 times in tournament. This is the first time I've seen you do it and he was sandbagging with that falcon >.> I'm gonna beat him first!

Pensacola made like 75% of the entrants no? lol

Last edited:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I know he was sandbagging a bit. But like said, I'm not gona take back what I said. Yea, u did suicide. I wasn't playing my best either. If it was anytime for you to do it, it was then. I wonder how many months its gona b before you get that close again. 7, 8, hell 12. Lol. Till next time zone

Dron

Smash Apprentice
ggs everyone

now it's time to train and take everybody's money next month, watch out world

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So glad to see Project M picking up steam. It was fun seeing all of you again; I don't get to play with cool people nearly as often as I'd like.

Aly

Smash Rookie
Had a blast, especially for only being my third tournament. Highly addicting (:

Zone

Smash Champion
I know he was sandbagging a bit. But like said, I'm not gona take back what I said. Yea, u did suicide. I wasn't playing my best either. If it was anytime for you to do it, it was then. I wonder how many months its gona b before you get that close again. 7, 8, hell 12. Lol. Till next time zone
like that time I beat you with your own character?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
That's funny you said that. Yea that ONE time u beat me with fox. But how many other characters I beat you with. I pick fox against cause I respect you and your skills. But we both know I don't need fox to beat u. Now don't we ;-)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Fun tournament. Kinda disappointed with myself with my results in P:M. Melee I can live with cuz that was off 0% practice, but I knew I could have done better in P:M.

Shoutouts to:

Zone: Good set. You really threw me for a ****in spin with that melee style Fox. I stink against em and I don't know how to mindgame **** that's been around since the 2000s.

Phil: Mewtwo's bair is hella dumb lol but no johns, I accept my defeat. Great games, but expect the results to differ next time we play bruh. ;)

Brandon: Melee foxes wreck my **** even tho I'm a scrub lol GGs tho I enjoyed the games we played.

Glitch: You're pretty good dude I was kinda shook for a game until I picked up how you played. But keep working on that Lucas my ***** and the result's show.

To the folks I played friendlies with in Melee GGs, you prolly either ****ty on me or went even on me, but nonetheless, fun games.

Personal notes, I need more setups for friendlies. I like playing friendlies when I'm waiting on **** to go down tournament-wise. Don't have a TV to contribute but I could always bring a wii to match a TV. Also I forgot to do money matches.

To the people I wanted to play but didn't play, get at me goddammit.

Zone

Smash Champion
That's funny you said that. Yea that ONE time u beat me with fox. But how many other characters I beat you with. I pick fox against cause I respect you and your skills. But we both know I don't need fox to beat u. Now don't we ;-)
oh ho ho ho,

I believe anytime My falcon winning a match, or Zelda counts as multiple victories in one considering the match up is like 9-1 in fox's favor ;D

Not to mention that time I bodied you with Zelda~

Lets face it, your fox is fraud.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You should b a comedian zone, the last time your Zelda won was 2009. I don't wanta bring up your captain fagget. The next you should play with him is when you want play fzero.

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Was a really fun tournament, glad I attended even though I didn't do so great. Only my third tournament though, So i'm hoping to get higher up there eventually. Thanks for hosting guys.

@ o-Serin-o o-Serin-o : Thanks for the shoutout and compliments, You got a real good Wolf. It think I told you but you were actually the first Wolf i've played. Really good combo game and all, those were some fun mathes. I don't practice P:M so my Lucas has sort of bad tech skill, but I'm looking forward to practicing it further and maybe rematching you, good stuff.

@ Aly Aly : Nice meeting you and Dandy, really good Teams matches and you have an Amazing Dash dance on your marth. u gota teach me dat sometime bruh. Also let me know if you guys are ever up to hanging with us or about the Weekly thing you were telling me about, I'm really interested.

@ Sickolas Sickolas : You're super good dude, That fox was pretty damn good and You play really really well. Very nice friendlies matches.

also shoutouts to @ Starst0rm Starst0rm for placing top of 13th and not winning a single set lmao, still nice placement my ***

MrTea

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0189-8820-9279
Me and murf may have got dead last but damn if we didnt have the best team name

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
@ Sickolas Sickolas : You're super good dude, That fox was pretty damn good and You play really really well. Very nice friendlies matches.
Hah thanks man. That Marth was looking solid. I've still got way too much to work on though, such as not approaching 110% of the time. Back to the lab.

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
Also to the falco who I played in tournament, I don't know your tag sorry, but based on the bracket I think it would be @ OrangeEnvelope OrangeEnvelope

You were playing much much better in friendlies. Sucks with all the SDs but don't let the tournament nerves get to you. Use more lasers though, I told you that earlier. You hardly used them in tournament and it wasn't hard at all to stuff your approaches without them.

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
You're absolutely right, and I wanted to say thanks a ton for all the advice you gave me, it helped a lot. yeah, tourney nerves really got the better of me, but you were playing super solid and deserved the win in any case. Rest assured, I'm still practicing and I'll be more solid next time we play.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Late shout outs.

@ Zone Zone .. I would have entered if I actually tried in singles at all in the last year and a half.. but it's okay because it's super link and fox shut in. Good seeing you again in the bama :)

@ R ragnarock .. thanks for ragnawrecking everyone while I float around. I could have been more aggressive but we will do better next time. I went back and watched our matches and saw what I could do better

@THEREFLEXWONDERFUL ..Everytime you come down I know it's going to put our locals on a whole other level :) really cool seeing you again. you were wrecking me in teams though :/ that angry tortoise bro

@ RAM RAM .. you're going to beat rice way before Zone and Rag do.. hate to tell them.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker .. awesome seeing you again man. You need to give me some of those over powered pills that doc has so I can get on a cloud...

@ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t .. bro! Great **** Mr.Met. you and Ryker are doing all the right things to make the scene grow. Mikey and I should be at the next one. It was awesome watching you and ryker do work in teams

@ Gいたん Gいたん .. you're a beast

@ M Mikeyy .. pack us up a bowl..

@ Roboturner Roboturner ..Smoke this bowl with me and mikey XD

@ OrangeEnvelope OrangeEnvelope .. come back!

@ZOMBIEFETUS .. thanks for coming with us brosiden

Wish I could have met all the new people but I will meet you guys eventually. I want to meet everyone I recognize from this thread.

Gg' everyone..

Skraaaahhhh said the Linksies

Last edited:
Top Bottom