• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, im new

Jacot

Smash Rookie
Hi im new here. im from spokane valley, wa.. I liike to play samus alot. who else plays ssb in spokane?
thanks,
Jacot

Jacot

Smash Rookie
you showed up at a good time dude. Come to our tourney tomorrow.
ive been thinkin on it. i relly would like to go, but i donthave10 bucks. and you guys are probally leagues better than me. but im gonna try. if i come ill bring my gc, 2 controlers, ssbm, and 10 bucks. i cant mm.scratch that, i couldprobally get 20 bucks total. 5050 chance illcome though

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
You don't have $10? well you can uh..... come for friendlies I guess? $10 is hardly anything, just ask your parents/boss/neighbors for the money. :)

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hey Jacot, $5 MM?

BTW, Spokane is not Washington's whole smash scene.... SEATTLE area is @_@ theres like 232342112806533820 more ppl over there

Oh and also... Jacot.. I have mad respect for you, seeing as how you (unlike many other new ppl that come to these boards) understand that there are people better than yourself.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Hey Jacot, $5 MM?

BTW, Spokane is not Washington's whole smash scene.... SEATTLE area is @_@ theres like 232342112806533820 more ppl over there

Oh and also... Jacot.. I have mad respect for you, seeing as how you (unlike many other new ppl that come to these boards) understand that there are people better than yourself.
QFT .

Jacot

Smash Rookie
ill try my best to comebut ill proballybe a ltlle late, btw srry for my bad spelling, im half asleep :)

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Hi Jacot, I'm Doc_Holiday, come down to a TANG in Oregon and play people more around your level, as long as WA doesn't come that is.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
stop with the repetitive posts eggz,it's getting old.

edit: don't let eggz's repetitive posts ruin your good time jacot :)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Hello, I am The___cheese.

Please do not misspell my username if I ever go to a tournament you may host, because then TIO won't know I exist.

Jacot

Smash Rookie
OMG i made this thread like 3 weeks ago, it's time to drop it. Im not new anymore

Top Bottom