• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hi, im new here :)

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
well, looks like im a bit late to the party. i like the feeling of forums tho, so maybe ill stick around :)

im from switzerland and have been playing melee for around a year, main sheik, and try to go to some of the bigger monthlies that arent too far away, i live in a bit of a ****ty region.
im more of an analyst and controller entheusiast than a player. i love labbing stuff, finding optimal choices in situations, and learning more about the game. im also a controller entheusiast/amateur modder, and amateur commentator. want to start organizing some tournaments soon too.
made this account bit ago but never really bothered with it, but now that school is quieting down and assessment season is almost over, i hope to be able to interact more with the community!

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
thanks you! how active are the boards nowadays? they seem really dead from what ive found. is there any hope for revival? where are the most active discussons?

Top Bottom