• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, who wants to Smash on Monday?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hey guys, I'm looking for people to Smash with on Monday. I'll be back up in OC and I'm willing to drive basically anywhere since I'm already up there. I need to train as much while I'm up there since I wont be coming out of San Diego as much as I usually do in the summers, due to job searches and interviews and such. Sometime Monday in the daytime. Anyone down? (I'll be upfront here, no noobs) preferably in the day time or middle of the day since I'm going to play with fox/marth unpro later at night.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Are you playing with knives monday night? He's in the valley right now i think. So unless you are going to Riverside to play them, u can come play with the crew and I.

Tuesday would be better, but monday is doable for me at least.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Memememe! ooh edresspieces me plz. im a huge fan of your peach it does some of the most awesome (-ly gay) things i just gotta play you! I'm free after 2 let me know when you are free.

Edit: Ignores hugo's post, he still fakkin sucks at this game its not a lie man. the kid is bad. BAD.

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL i think we're playing monday and maybe going to hugo's on tuesday?

i dont know, but keep me updated.

Azeem stfu NOOB.

Dodger

Smash Ace
gah I wish I could go, but I have no means of making it to Orange County tomorrow.

Knivez

Smash Ace
btw, edrees just as hugo said...u know i'm not @ riverside right? i live close to hugo's during the summer in the 818.

and luigi, if u wanna drive an hour over here go for it.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
OH not at riverside? meh...thats stretching it then. Hugo, I spoke to Mike about coming over to play with you guys on Tuesday :)

Whoa it's Azeem!!! i'll call you tomorrow at 2 man!!!

araknophobik

Smash Master
wtf tuesday? nooo
ima be in sd on tuesday
lets smash tomorow night
in the valley or in riverside?
im down?
unless i fall under noob catagory
yo azeem ill let you suck my **** for 5$ i know you offered me 20$ on myspace but i think you were desperate and how can i turn down such good head 5$ and for 10$ ill let you tell everybody you beat me as well
not beat my **** but beat me at smash
well you can tell them both wtf do i care your the one winning i mean your paying me to suck my **** so its a win win for me

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
wtf tuesday? nooo
ima be in sd on tuesday
lets smash tomorow night
in the valley or in riverside?
im down?
unless i fall under noob catagory
yo azeem ill let you suck my **** for 5$ i know you offered me 20$ on myspace but i think you were desperate and how can i turn down such good head 5$ and for 10$ ill let you tell everybody you beat me as well
not beat my **** but beat me at smash
well you can tell them both wtf do i care your the one winning i mean your paying me to suck my **** so its a win win for me
You dont HAVE to go to SD exactly on tuesday. You should make that your valley trip.

Think about it.
Edrees, Knives, Romeo, Wolf, Gabe, Jose, and Me. Too bad omar will be gone by then, but still, look at that line up. You are sure to get ***** at least once every 10 minutes.

araknophobik

Smash Master
You dont HAVE to go to SD exactly on tuesday. You should make that your valley trip.

Think about it.
Edrees, Knives, Romeo, Wolf, Gabe, Jose, and Me. Too bad omar will be gone by then, but still, look at that line up. You are sure to get ***** at least once every 10 minutes.
actually i do
they're setting up this big welcoming smashfest for me to go to, and im sure i'd break their hearts if i didn't lol

yo but i think luigi alex and i are going out there tonight for alan and edrees, you should go down there son

if not then we'll move it to another day, there's enough of me to go around =]

Top Bottom