• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Help with Event Mode

Wariofan13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Warofan13
3DS FC
4828-5389-1635
I've loved the event mode and I've cleared all of them and most of the rewards. The only 2 I'm having trouble getting the rewards for are 'Kirby's Crazy Appetite' and 'The FINAL Final Battle'. How do I do it?

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
KCA: Someone else posted a strategy here which I found very helpful. Every once in a while, pause and zoom all the way out to have a look at the map. Find the closest food and plan a route to it. This can help prevent you from wasting precious seconds making no progress and can sometimes help you to avoid the DDDs. When I beat it, I was down to 5 seconds left with 9% health, paused, and found a piece of food half way to the other end of the stage that I could get to in time. Made it with 2 seconds to spare.

The Final Final Battle: I used a custom Little Mac with a Vampire Brawn Badge and KO Healer Badge. First Strike Advantage equipment would probably help too, but I didn't use that.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I've loved the event mode and I've cleared all of them and most of the rewards. The only 2 I'm having trouble getting the rewards for are 'Kirby's Crazy Appetite' and 'The FINAL Final Battle'. How do I do it?
For the Final Final Battle, use a custom heavy weight and make them extra tanky with tons of power & defence. I used Ganon with increased power and defense and 10 seconds of invincibility when he gets the first hit of the match.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
For Kirby's Crazy Appetite, copy the ability of one of the Dededes. Using Dedede's Inhale in order to eat the food makes you recover 1.5x as much health. Also, some boxes may appear on the stage which can give you more than one food item.

Last edited:

Cha Cha San

Smash Cadet
For the final final battle, you can probably cheese it by equipping home run bat + quick batter equipment.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The FINAL Final Battle wasn't much trouble for me. If you're really good with your main, you should be fine. I did it with default Rosalina in 3 tries. I honestly found the event incredibly underwhelming.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The FINAL Final Battle wasn't much trouble for me. If you're really good with your main, you should be fine. I did it with default Rosalina in 3 tries. I honestly found the event incredibly underwhelming.
Are you serious? I did like 5 tries with her and I still ended up getting my ***whooped, like literally.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Are you serious? I did like 5 tries with her and I still ended up getting my ***whooped, like literally.
I had kinda come up with a strategy of sorts, I suppose.

Either that, or underestimate how well I can play with Rosalina.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Care to share on how to get the job done with her?
I can't exactly remember but I'll try my best.

First, get rid of Mega Man. Once he is gone, you have pretty much won half the battle. Letting him hang around just lets him shoot Luma.

After that, try to get rid of Sonic before the 1 minute mark, as that is when Pac-Man will drop in if you don't get rid of the other two by then. Sonic is the easiest to deal with, as he is very predictable. All he will do is spin around really. Luma Shot and Star Bits will stop him in his tracks.

Pac-Man is only a nuisance for the neutral B and Side B, as well as Down B to a lesser extent. If you can, play patiently with him.

At the 2 minute mark, Mario will drop in if at least one of the others is still left. At this point, keep Luma by you so as to not risk getting him reflected back at you.

d00derino

Smash Cadet
For FINAL Battle, I found it was easy with a suped-up Bowser. Auto-Heal Brawn then Diamond Shells -- my 3DS build. For KCA I don't recommend the Dedede strategy. To me, I've found that it only slows you down and has diminishing return as it's harder to stop and suck up food then move on. I played that for an hour or so before lucking out on it. There's no easy way around that challenge I'm afraid.

Top Bottom