• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[HELP!] Australia needs housing this week coming.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Okay so basically we need housing from the 4th to the 6th of July. In or around LA.

We had housing sorted but unfortunately our contact had to pull the plug at the last minute. Not sure why, but expecting them to house a whole group of us is a bit much I understand.

So we have about 8 people coming from Australia, though I'm sure two of them aren't going to stay with us for when we need housing (unless they can be guaranteed a bed to sleep on, the rest of us like the floor <3) Also, I'm sure Cao is gonna be off doing his own thing so he won't need it.

So that's just a small bunch of us. Cao's currently hitting up his contacts, but isn't confident we'll get housing. So I'm imploring you guys to help us out if you've got the space.

We need to know soon, since we're leaving in a day or two.

If worse come to worse, we'll split a hotel, but travelling OoC is already a huuuuge drain ;_;

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Top Bottom