• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello.

D

Deleted member

Hi there fellow SmashBoards users. My internet username is Flight. I've been active in the internet since 2010, but been considering to since late 2009. I wouldn't share my YouTube account for now, since it's advertising it and stuff.

I started with Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64, I played Super Smash Bros. Melee, and then Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I also got to play Project M. All of them are awesome, but I'm more of a Melee guy for some reason. Still, I like them all equally. I'm stoked for the release of the new Super Smash Bros. games. I currently don't have a Wii U, so for the mean time, I'll go with the 3DS game, besides, Smash Bros. on a handheld is a dream come true. I really liked that idea. I also play other kinds of video games, such as Mario, Sonic, Zelda, and F-Zero, and like to draw.

SOME QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER.

So, why did I join SmashBoards?
- I wanted to experience new sites, this one being one of them. I also went to a certain forum site, but I wouldn't say it here because I don't want to advertise it. Back on topic, Smash Bros. is one of the video game series I've always liked, and I'd like to meet some new users in here.

Which Super Smash Bros. 4 game would you play the most?
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Handheld Smash Bros. for the win. I still like the Wii U version as well. Both are equal.

Are you competitive?
- Maybe, maybe not. I've been practicing techniques such as the wavedash, moonwalk, fast falling, and B out of shield. You could say I'm between casual and hardcore. That could change, though. lol

What's your Super Smash Bros. main?
- I currently don't have a main. However, I mostly play as Captain Falcon, Fox, and to a letter extent, Marth, in Melee.

Have you played Super Smash Bros. Brawl online?
- Yes, I did, back in 2008, 2009, 2010 and early 2011. Not anymore, though. While good, I suffered from lag in online.

In short words, I am really looking forward to this site, and to meet new friends in here. It seems very promising. Thank you for reading and for understanding!

- Flight

Oh yeah, as a P.D.: How do I join a group? It's my first time going to a XenForo-based forum, so yeah. Please answer when you can. Thanks.

Added my signature, but it's kinda messy right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the cool kids table (Smashboards). Your name is pretty fitting as a Captain Falcon user :p

As for your Youtube channel, you could include that in your signature and you won't have any problems.

Stay awhile!

D

Deleted member

@ Hokori Hokori Yes. I've seen them and checked them out, but I don't see the ''Join'' button.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You'll have to make a request to join the group. I know certain groups have certain standards before accepting members. And there's public groups where you don't have to be a member to read and post in the discussions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Hokori Hokori Hmm, I see. I guess l'll check them out. Thanks. Oh yeah, about that Captain Falcon name thing, I actually got that name from both a group channel in YouTube and a character I made back in 2010 (not the one in my icon). I didn't expect it to fit well with Falcon. lol

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, sounds like you have the perfect name for you then. Maybe Falcon will end up being your main in Smash 4 :p

D

Deleted member

@ Hokori Hokori I guess, that depends if he gets buffed and has some good moves. I couldn't get a Brawl main or 64 main, it was just random stuff. With Smash 4, I'll test all of the characters and see which one is good for me.

Top Bottom