• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 12!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Gonz bring that controller for tope cuz mine are painted and its gonna feel weird to him

:phone:

S l o X

Smash Champion
Stratford have you talked to anyone from MA / been in contact with them? There is a New England group on Facebook not sure if a primarily MA one though. (not sure how long you will be in MA)

good to see you are coming tho.

TEAM KRISPY KREME. I already told you we back up in this. 2012 to infinity.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@tope

I must say that groton is in that little corner where little to few smasher exist. Dark Dragoon I think may be the closest. Perhaps for another HoG I can help with arrangements, but this time around I will be running around all morning(doctors, car stuff) so I can't help.

Someone that was kind out that way now goes to school a ways away(new haven) and I cant think of anyone else remotely close. Will this 12am curfew always be in effect? Perhaps if not one of these times I can help with arrangements. I'd like to get you to one of these at least b4 you leave even if I have to go out of my way a bit if my life permits..

Stratford

Smash Champion
Stratford have you talked to anyone from MA / been in contact with them? There is a New England group on Facebook not sure if a primarily MA one though. (not sure how long you will be in MA)

good to see you are coming tho.

TEAM KRISPY KREME. I already told you we back up in this. 2012 to infinity.
Just moved from MI to MA last month for work, and I haven't talked with anyone here yet. I'll check out dat facebook group though. I went to college in New Hampshire though and I've played with some of the Maine guys.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
@tope

I must say that groton is in that little corner where little to few smasher exist. Dark Dragoon I think may be the closest. Perhaps for another HoG I can help with arrangements, but this time around I will be running around all morning(doctors, car stuff) so I can't help.

Someone that was kind out that way now goes to school a ways away(new haven) and I cant think of anyone else remotely close. Will this 12am curfew always be in effect? Perhaps if not one of these times I can help with arrangements. I'd like to get you to one of these at least b4 you leave even if I have to go out of my way a bit if my life permits..
Won't always exist, but in a few months I'll have my car anyway.

If I can't make it, no biggie, maybe next time.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lol get out teevee you always talk about coming to these and never show lol. swiss leaves plenty of time for casuals.

and @tope cool so you will have a car during ur stay. :)

guys bring setups. i should be there early to work logistics.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LMAO i always end up having to work on saturdays last minute, quit my jobs though so i should actually make this

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
cant make it to this one. whens the next one?

stratford i wanna meet you. i went to university of michigan with juggleguy and them but i never got to meet you. i missed out on GSS cuz i was studying abroad then

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had fun.

Nice to play and meet everyone.

Gotta shake off that rust one step at a time.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i hope the vids didnt get corrupted from all that blue screen action. but in todays news i realize i wont ever have a crowd on my side and that all yall *****s is fake =D. gg slox hope u can continue to play at this level and keep improving and that yesterday wasnt a 1 time performance or just a really good day. shout outs when i get a results thread

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Whatever vids I have will be uploaded tomorrow throughout the day.

The only one that I am sure is not there is GF.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Whatever vids I have will be uploaded tomorrow throughout the day.

The only one that I am sure is not there is GF.
GFs didnt get recorded? I checked before our set that is was recording and everything looked good to go.

also, I didn't go all falco if that confused you maybe

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
GFs didnt get recorded? I checked before our set that is was recording and everything looked good to go.

also, I didn't go all falco if that confused you maybe
I checked the vids and GF definitely didn't get recorded. I remember you asking, and we had brookman check. I guess it wasn't recording even though he said it was. Who knows what happened.

Top Bottom