• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gunvolt For Smash 4 DLC

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
I know this a long shot but I like that game so I'm makin' up a moveset!

Neutral B - Flashfield: Gunvolt creates a force field that zaps locked on enemies (does 4 damage for non-lock-ons, 20 for lock on I and 40 for lock on II
Down B - Recharge: Gunvolt recharges his septimal powers. He has a meter above his battle portrait and he does not recharge, he will unable to use smash attacks and Flashfield
Side B - Dash: Gunvolt increases his speed like he does when dashing like in Azure Striker when he's in this mode he can't use any moves other than Tag. It lasts 2 seconds but can be cancelled with B.
Up B - Charge Leap: Gunvolt covers himself with electricity and then jumps in the air. After jumping, he becomes helpless.

Neutral A - Tag: Gunvolt uses his blaster to shoot onto enemies. Does 3 damage on it's own and changes the lock on to lock on I if not locked on and lock on II if it is
Dash attack - Double Tag: Gunvolt shoots twice with his blaster, but it has considerable landing lag.
Smash attacks: Mario's forwards smash in different directions with electricity.

Final Smash - Luxcalbur: Gunvolt creates a giant blue electric energy swords with his his septimal powers. It will first slash once. Any fighters it it's will be sent into a Great Aether/Ultra Sword type attack

Picture:

also a taunt that says "I -AM- ELECTRICITY is necessary

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I have no idea who this person is.

But they look absolutely beautiful and I love them.

Apollyon

Smash Apprentice
As much as I would love to see a true Inafune character in Smash, the odds are so low that it depresses me.

Shame since such a good game has such little support.

Much support.

Last edited:

mlk_713

Smash Rookie
I concur! He might not be my favorite character, but his move set would be so unique that I feel I have to support him. Plus, I want the pun to be, "Azures Victory" if by some chance he gets in.

BradLeeTee

Smash Cadet
Even without knowing anything about this guy besides the fact that he looks like a total badazz, my vote is going towards him.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So you want proto-Zero in Smash? Then count me in since this is yet another of Inafune's non-Mega Man masterpieces that I've enjoyed. Though I fear that he has to compete with the likes of Shovel Knight and Shantae in the long run.

Top Bottom