• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guest characters in fighting games other than Smash

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Guts from Berserk for SoulCalibur would be cool although they might have to do quite a bit to differentiate him from Siegfried

also I’ve been saying this for a while but Heisenberg for mortal kombat. Since Shaggy was added to Multiversus add the most requested Multiversus character to mortal kombat.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
A Marvel Comics character in Mortal Kombat could be awesome,i saw a video of Wolverine in Mortal Kombat,that sounds good and it can have any other options as Deadpool, Punisher, Venom and Carnage

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I've always thought that it'd be awesome to see Fulgore (from Killer Instinct) in Mortal Kombat, maybe even with a few unique mechanics from the KI series to give him a unique feel compared to anyone else in the roster. Though, I've always been a fan of fighting game characters crossing over into other fighting games.

That aside, the (half-joking) suggestion Harada made back in the Tekken 7 days of adding Colonel Sanders is something I'd absolutely be up for. Unironically, I think Colonel Sanders is one of the few guest fighters they could pick that'd actually be popular worldwide, and it's not like there isn't potential for him. Like pouring 11 herbs and spices into his opponents' eyes.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i want to see Ballz 3d characters in brawlhalla
i am surprised it didnt happen yet Ubisoft bought PF Magic and now they own Ballz 3d its a fighting game series that would be a perfect fit for Brawlhalla alongside rayman and assassian creed

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Speaking of guest characters in the SoulCalibur franchise and funnily enough, Final Fantasy VII's Cloud Strife was supposedly meant to be a PS2 exclusive guest character for SoulCalibur II. However the deal fell through in the end which meant that Tekken's Heihachi Mishima ended up being the guest character instead.

Top Bottom