• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got to be some 650 CA Smashers

EazyP

Smash Ace
Anyone in or around that area? It's basically just me and my friend who lives in Redwood City that play, and we do need competition that isn't just scrubs

Also for heads up, once the SSBB release date is announced, and EB Games starts taking pre-orders, we're going to try and have a tournament in Hillsdale Mall, since my friend is the manager

EazyP

Smash Ace
Daly City is a bit far but nice

Hillsborough and Burlingame are about as good as it can get, maybe one of these days we can head somewhere and get some money matches done since the school year is almost over here

I'll post when we pitch the SSBM tournament idea to the EB Games, until then add me up to your AIMs

TURF

Smash Cadet
i'm in sunnyvale the 408 yee yee lol yea i'm really close to san jose but if i can i'll definitely go to the hillsdale tourney.

sounds freakin delightful.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Yeah, SFAT says he runs some tournaments/meet ups at his place every once in a while, so we'll hit you up when it happens

Top Bottom