• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got sent to For glory for im assuming playing bayonneta my main lol.

LinkisPink

Smash Rookie
So i got sent to that hell yesterday and i don't want to get back in there because i heard you can get stuck in there longer the more you play, so is anyone down to play at any time? I main wendy and bayo

Uffe

Smash Hero
If you were sent there, it was either because you taunted, tea bagged, or simply whooped a lot of butt, and they got angry at you for winning, so they reported you because they're scrubs.

LinkisPink

Smash Rookie
If you were sent there, it was either because you taunted, tea bagged, or simply whooped a lot of butt, and they got angry at you for winning, so they reported you because they're scrubs.
Well i do bayo combos from the ground to the top of the screen which leads to a stock which i guess can make regular for glory players salty, i never taunt unless they taunt at the beginning as a form "hi" or "lets do this" and teabagging i never do tht

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
If you play Bayo then you deserve to be there.
I got there in the past for playing an insanely goood R.O.B. and he is not even pay-to-win!

Top Bottom