• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorilla Games of Jax, Monthly brawl!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Me & Chess Confirmed

If we CAn get 2 more or help with Gas we will be here 4 Certain

I jus BARELY esCAped being homeless

:sonic:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yea so as much as I wanted to go to this don't think itll happen :urg:

Ryo is really sick and dylan is broke so can't really get a ride and if i drove welp, theres only hbox maybe that might be up for it, but hes usually more pro melee so iono if he'd be down with it being last minute and all. Would like to get atleast 3 ppl in a car including me b4 I'd really consider driving.

Think I'll have to sit this one out by default. Man haven't entered a tourney since like a year ago. Really wanted to get back into the scene but hey what can ya do. Hopefully im not too busy with school that I can atleast attend a tourney this year. :(

edit: Made one last attempt to call, but hbox is going to the PM tourney this week, there goes all options xD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Chess & I are coming

Fuct will come only if there is a stream he can commentate on. Will there be one?

:phone:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Man. I don't know if I can make it for teams in time. Maybe if they started at 1:00 >_>

I suck

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
1st. Chess
2nd. GsucksjacksonvillesucksQQIHATEMYSELF
3rd. RickyLakeWasAnOkayBSShowInTheNineties
4th.AwalIsAwal
5th. Pat'sGFisRACISTANDHOMOPHOBICANDAFRAIDOFTHESTREETSWHATTHEHELL J/Kj/j/kj/k

most accurate

-kokiri-

Smash Cadet
out placed by toxik >.>
dat blake rivalry, hopefully getting a few sets in today with him

change of plans, he doesnt have time.

GnewB

Smash Rookie
I'm intrigued to know if anyone would be interested in attending out of city matches next month? I got ***** by StarKiller668 -___- lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol

This was an Amazing tourney! I can't wait to see how the Jax smash scene evolves.

I'm glad 2 see Geoff I really missed that guy!

Amazing tourney and even more amazing ppl!

@newb/A9il8
Next month
FSU(Tally) tourney Sept 8th
JAX tourney Sept 15th
Orlando Apex Tourney Sept 22th
Tally Tourney Sept 29th

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you're doing two tourneys in one month? Is that a good idea?

and also how many people entered this event?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
The FSU tourney isn't a REAL tourney. Its hosted by FSU & I'm jus helping. No money involved.

18 players I think did Singles

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol thats funny. Cause UF is having their GatorLan tourney on campus that same day...for essentially the same thing. a bunch of non-cash prizes videogame tourneys on campus in Gainesville

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!!!

Chess - ur not gonna read this anyways u don't ever use ur account -_-
Goofball - Thanx 4 housing and OMFG ur Peach is So gud! I cudnt figure anything out in the MU so I was hard 2 b motivated to keep tryina win lol.
GMONEY - Due I effing MISSED YOU! I'm glad ur still around bro! Please come around ur the best that we have in NFL!!!
Kokiri - Gud sh*t hosting this and being U bro! U stepped it up A LOT since our 1st match! Proud of u both as a TO & a player!
Dazzle - Gud Sheeee! Don't feel bad i ve had a TON of Wario EXP
A9il8 - Hope u and ur crew stay around more! I look 4ward 2 seeing more of u guys!
Gwabs - Glad I learned how 2 say ya name! U prob had the toughest brack out of every1 here! Gud shee tho!
Daisy - stop saying u suck and stop dropping grabs. In all honesty I hope u can start traveling u can do a ton of damage in FL!

If I remembered more names I wud give more S/Os

Top Bottom