• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going under green greens (better explanation + video in third post).

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm getting up a video now. Sorry I didn't explain well. I'm using my wii for my main access to the internet cause my computer is acting weird. Right now I'm uploading the movie to the computer. It's only a couple of secs long (the video) so It should be up within the next hour or two.

I'll explain it right now:

Start by hanging on the rightmost edge on greens greens. Let go of the edge and position yourself with your dj and use pkt2 to grab the left edge of the platform you were just hanging on. Drop down and use your dj again to position yourself to grab the left edge of the other small platform with pkt2. Then drop down and go around the small platform with your dj (in the movie I use pkt2 cause I couldn't see wtf I was doing).

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iCyGIPhTk5Q

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The hard part is that the camera gets in the way. If you noticed I used AR for the vid so I could see wtf I was doing. U can go under jungle japes too. I can't do it myself because I aim pkt2 a little off.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, PKT2 is a ***** to perfect. I can do it 90% of the time in practice, I look badass....but as soon as I get into a real battle its like....I just started playing again, miss every sweetspot, mess up every recovery, BS. But yeah, I'm gonna try that Green Greens thing.

Top Bottom