• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch/Hacker online on For Fun mode Smash?!?

Ian095

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eponian
3DS FC
0473-7759-5302
Ok so I was playing online and decided to play on For Fun mode then the character selection screen appeared but something was off about it...

As you can see there is A CPU in the P1 slot!!!!! (and my name is nowhere to be seen on it)

It was then apparent that while selecting my character everyone else could see who I was choosing! (Well it appears to be that way not 100% sure) Not to mention the character I'm selecting is in the P3 slot rather than P1 which is CPU

What also happened on the character selection screen before that is there was no CPU at all until the battle started and also P3 has no name?! Yet it is unusual that the P1 slot is entirely blank...

Also while fighting the bottom screen looked like this (I managed to take this image by watching the replay of one of the fights) Notice the computer is now in the 4th slot and also has 5 lives (which says x00) and Little Macs power meter is also there...

Then within the fight itself notice Sarah (Palutena) does not have a marker above her (e.g P1, P2, P3 & P4)
Also I was unable to hit Palutena though everyone is was able to do so and Palutena could not hit me.

At the end of the battle as well the CPU was now P4 (Aiden) and my slot had appeared though I am P3???

Also this is what the information for the replay looks like, P1 is missing, the CPU isn't there and I'm not shown as being in the fight at all? Though the other images say otherwise as I was in the fight...! (I have a total of 4 replays were this happened)

Note: times of images may not be in order as I had 4 matches with this until it eventually disconnected and replays were used to get some of the images though I was unsuccessful/unsure of how to copy them to upload them for others to watch... If anyone knows how I can get the replay files so others can watch it it would be great if you could tell me how! I found this pretty interesting so thought I would share it with others, though this is likely just a glitch.

Top Bottom